Geometry Dash Theory of Everything 2 is a fun challenge for players who love fast-paced games. This is the 18th level of the game with 10-star Devil difficulty.
- Level not only encapsulates the traditional platformer style but also combines wave and ship elements, bringing something new and surprising.
- The starting level is relatively easy, allowing players to get used to the new mechanics. However, as the game progresses, the difficulty increases, requiring players to have precise control skills and quick reflexes.
- The level uses the song "Theory of Everything 2" by DJ Nate, with a strong techno melody that inspires and motivates players to overcome difficult challenges.
- Conquering Theory of Everything 2 is a proud achievement, bringing a feeling of joy and satisfaction to players.
Note when playing
- This level is not for beginners. You should master the skills of jumping, gliding, changing phases,... before trying Theory of Everything 2.
- Conquering this level requires perseverance and hard practice. Don't be discouraged if you fail, keep practicing and you will succeed.
- If you have difficulty with a certain section, use Practice Mode to practice that section separately before playing the entire level.